Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

Lazy Mac and Thanksgiving

Hi everyone! My posts this month keep getting lazier and lazier; I guess I’m just really embracing the November MiniMoFo theme! For a quick lunch on Wednesday, I tried the Upton’s Naturals Ch’eesy Bacon Mac. I really liked the sauce, but the noodles themselves could have been better; they were a bit too chewy for me but were still OK overall.


And here was my Thanksgiving dinner last night…

Onion potatoes, corn & mac, green beans, crescent roll, Tofurky, and butternut squash

This morning, I found the sisters sharing the cat tower; Daisy was being rambunctious on the lower level, and Cringer wasn’t quite sure what was going on…



And here’s a goofy photo of Leela that I caught with hilariously perfect timing; if you look closely, you can see the tiniest little blep…



Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. What a sensible looking Thanksgiving dinner! XD My mother in law made so many sides I could barely fit everything on my plate. That mac and cheese looks so yummy. Never had upton's yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! Glad to hear you had a lot of options at your Thanksgiving! :)

      Delete
  2. We get the Uptons jackfruit here, but nothing else. I am pretty sure their mac and cheese is shelf stable (maybe I am wrong?), so I am hoping we might get that soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the mac & cheese is shelf stable. You can heat it up in the microwave or on the stovetop; I chose to microwave it for increased laziness, haha! :D

      Delete
  3. Happy Belated Thanksgiving! What a yummy looking dinner! And sweet kitties of course :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah; it was a delicious dinner, and the leftovers were great as well! :)

      Delete