Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Dandies

Hi everyone! I know I posted about House Vegan's peanut butter hot chocolate mix at the end of Vegan MoFo, but the MiniMoFo prompt for December is hot cocoa, so here are two more times I've made hot chocolate with the mix... and added Dandies peppermint marshmallows!

For this one I used unsweetened almond milk; it was perfect for warming up after the Firebird Festival...



Last night I had it with vanilla almond milk, and it was even better...


Here's a funny photo sequence: Buttons plopped down next to Leela in order to groom, and her tail kept getting closer to Leela until they were finally touching. It didn't last too long, though...




Leela: OK, enough of that; I'm leaving!

Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. I am having hot chocolate envy! I actually haven't had hot chocolate since going vegan! How are the peppermint dandies? I love your kitties so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The peppermint dandies are so, so good! :D I've been using them mainly in hot chocolate, but I've snuck a few from the bag to nibble on, and I'm brainstorming some other recipes I can use them in!
      Thanks; they are quite loveable! :)

      Delete
  2. I love vanilla milk, but it feels so decadent that I rarely buy any! You have convinced me to treat myself now it's hot chocolate season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I used some of the vanilla milk in my oatmeal one morning and it was way too sweet, but it's absolutely perfect for hot chocolate! :)

      Delete
  3. I love it when kitties accidentally touch with their tails. Occasionally this happens with my girls and I get so happy! They would never snuggle on purpose.

    ReplyDelete